Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of https://sparetime.global/ is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions present the “General Conditions” applicable to the use of services offered by SpareTime Global, either through the site (https://www. sparetime. global/) or application software for mobile phones (app). You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you are fully accepting the terms & conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the website and all software that belongs to SpareTime Global Limited
These Terms and Conditions present the “General Conditions” applicable to the use of services offered by https://sparetime.global/, either through the site https://sparetime.global/, application software for mobile phone handset (app) or phone (in addition to the “Website”). You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website and all software that belong to SpareTime Global Limited.
The contents of the SpareTime Global website do not constitute advice and should not be relied on in making or refraining from making, any decision. Change of Use SpareTime Global website reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without prior notice and you confirm that SpareTime Global shall not be liable for any such change or removal. The same applies to the changing of these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
SpareTime Global website may include links to third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyrights. trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including the website design, text, graphics, all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to SpareTime Global or otherwise used by SpareTime Global as permitted by law. In accessing the website, you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind (expressed or implied), including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, SpareTime Global will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including loss of business, opportunity, data, or profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. SpareTime Global makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
- RELATIONSHIP between Service Provider & User:
- a)SpareTime Global websitedoes not provide transportation services by Service, serving only as an intermediary in order to optimize the scheduling service for the service. Thus, the User acknowledges that SpareTime Globalhas no direct association with the service provider, it just facilitates contact between a service provider and user by accepting the provision of services by the service provider. The user acknowledges and agrees that SpareTime Global is not liable for any act or omissions committed by any user, (by robbery, commitment break as a result of any act, discussions, and others including the effective fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the users and loss not being for tax purposes). The user acknowledges and agrees that, by registering and accepting the policy of the service, he/she does so at his/her total means and exclusive risk. SpareTime Global recommends that every transaction is done with good sense.
- FROM AVAILABILITY AND INCONSISTENCY IN THE SYSTEM:a)SpareTime Globaldoes not guarantee that the system will be available without any interruption and that it will always be error-free, and therefore, shall not be liable for damages caused to users.
- b)You agree that SpareTime Globalis also not responsible for any damages or losses caused to your computer as a result of using the website.
- c)SpareTime Globalis not liable for any error or inconsistency of information with other independent systems, specializing in the service provision for GPS, radar, and similar.
- COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES:
- a)User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SpareTime Globaland its representatives from any claims, suits, losses, liabilities, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs for the damage they cause.
- b)User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SpareTime Globaland its representatives from any accidental claims or suits though that occur due to the service provider’s negligence or by the fault of the service provider. Therefore, users agree to indemnify SpareTime Global and its representatives from any type of vicarious liability.
- c)Users accept that SpareTime Globalacts solely as a scheduling/matching service between its users and service providers and that it is not responsible for any issues that arise during the service ride, such as accidents, delays, or service
- OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, AND RISKS OF USERS
- a)The User certifies that he/she uses the service of their own free will and untrammeled choice and recognizes and accepts as its responsibility and risk for using the website.
- b)The acceptance and denial of the service may occur at first by the service provider, who can accept or deny the service when receiving a notification for a service request. The user may cancel the contract for any reason. Both recognize that SpareTime Globalis not liable for any delays, cancellations, failure to cancel the contract, and miscommunication between user and service provider, nor for any delay or failure in the delivery of services from the service provider.
- c) User acknowledges and declares that he/she understands and is aware of all the risks involved in the use of the website and contracting services, pledging to reasonably take care as expected of someone who chooses service to transport himself.
- d)The User acknowledges and agrees that SpareTime Globalperforms no service provider selection, simply registering on the website to participate does not vouch for its suitability, legally, physically, or mentally to provide the services. The User acknowledges that the data provided from the service provider, such as (i) service type, (ii) service price, (iii) full name, (iv) profile picture, and others, were provided by the service provider or the service company by themselves. By accepting the services, the User acknowledges that SpareTime Global has no involvement in the contractual relationship between a service provider and User.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- a)BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- The User agrees that these terms and conditions shall be deemed to apply when the Users use SpareTime Global website. a) SpareTime Globalshall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or embarrassment suffered by the user concerning or in respect of any instructions or operations effected by the user or purported to be affected by the user https://www.sparetime.global/, however, caused including but not limited to the user’s noncompliance with the services recorded voice instructions and SpareTime Global Website‘s inability to provide the services for any reason, including and without limitation, as a result of a malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of SpareTime Global or any person or any organization involved in the abovementioned systems.
- The user shall not hold liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the user as a result of any failure by https://www.sparetime.global/or any fault of the service provider or any fault of the service company to provide a service to the user within any stipulated time even if SpareTime Global or the service provider or the service company have agreed to so provide the service or even if the user has advised SpareTime Global or the service provider of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the Service is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The user transacts with SpareTime Globaland agrees to indemnify SpareTime Global from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis), claims, demands, actions, and proceedings which SpareTime Global may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or concerning the use or purposed use of SpareTime Global website and shall pay such sums on demand.
- The user can cancel the service within 5 minutes of the service provider accepting the service, you won’t be charged. However, if the cancellation of booking is done after 5 minutes or if the cancellation is made after the service provider’s arrival for the location requested, there will be a cancellation charge.
- If for any reason your service provider takes too long to get to you, then the cancellation charge will be waived. A cancellation fee will always apply if the service is canceled after it has begun.
- If you are not at the pickup location or your service provider cannot get in touch with you, the cancellation fee will apply if the service provider is at your pickup location and has waited for over 5 minutes. This means that the fee can still apply even when your service provider is the one to cancel the Service.
- b)PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- The user shall pay the service fare (as displayed in the app), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) by cash.
- However, if the user did not have a sufficient amount to pay to the service provider after the service is completed SpareTime Globalwill be indemnified from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges, and expenses that occurred to the service provider or service company.
- However, if the user is paying through a credit card, standard credit card rules will apply to the same.
- c)GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- While technology helps to ensure the speed, dependability, and safety of our services, people matter most to SpareTime Global. And it’s a two-way street between our service provider partners and users.
- PROFESSIONALISM & RESPECT: maintains a zero-tolerance policy regarding all forms of discrimination, harassment, or abuse.
- NON-DISCRIMINATION: It is unacceptable to refuse to provide or accept services based on a person’s race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, age, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Sri Lankan law. This type of behavior can result in a permanent loss of access to the SpareTime Global platform.
- NO INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR: users and service providers expect each other to act appropriately and respect boundaries. It is disrespectful to make derogatory remarks about a person or group. Furthermore, commenting on appearance, asking overly personal questions, and making unwanted physical contact are all considered inappropriate behaviors. Anyone who solicits or engages in sexual conduct while using the platform may lose future access to the SpareTime Global platform. We encourage you to be mindful of other users’ privacy and personal space. Violence of any kind will not be tolerated.
- HUMAN KINDNESS: Calm and clear communication is the most effective way to defuse any disagreement that may arise between you and the service provider. All users and service providers expect to be treated with respect and courtesy by one another. This expectation extends to personal property as well. As a user, it is your responsibility to treat your service provider’s with respect and not intentionally damage or remove their personal items. As a service provider-partner, it is your responsibility to make every reasonable effort to return any lost items in your vicinity. It is best to treat a lost item respectfully. It is unacceptable to require additional payment to return an item; doing so could cause you to lose access to the SpareTime Global platform.
- SAFETY: The safety of users and service providers on the SpareTime Global platform is of utmost concern. To best protect everyone in the service process, we require the following: compliance with the law concerning illegal substances (unless explicitly allowed by law) and open containers of alcohol are not permitted in service providers’ possession. This is against the law and a serious violation of policy. Furthermore, SpareTime Global does not tolerate drug or alcohol use by service providers while using the app. If a user believes a service provider may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, please request that the service provider end the service immediately and inform and service provider has the responsibility not to give transportation to a user under the influence of drugs or alcohol. SpareTime Global prohibits human trafficking of any kind, including the commercial sexual exploitation of children, while using our app. Anyone who engages in such activity may lose access to SpareTime Globals a service provider, it is your responsibility to provide services to users safely in accordance with the rules of your city. Servicing when you’re drowsy can cause accidents. So, if you ever feel tired, take a break. And remember that according to the experts “sleep is the only true preventative measure against the risks of drowsy servicing”. As a user, it is your responsibility to abide by appropriate laws in your state (When required).
- DISABILITIES: SpareTime Global expects compliance with all Sri Lankan laws governing providing services to people with disabilities. However, the service provider has sole discretion to refuse to give services to a user with an animal. Not following the rules or violations of these terms could result in the loss of your SpareTime Global Account. Please report any violations to SpareTime Global, we want to hear your feedback! Alert us and we’ll take action!
- EMERGENCIES: If at any time you feel that you are faced with a situation that requires immediate emergency attention, please call the emergency service number in your area or call SpareTime Global through the SOS button. Once all parties are safe and the situation has been handled by the authorities, please then notify SpareTime Global. We will assist and take appropriate action as needed, including cooperating with law enforcement.
- a. Most content and some of the features on the website are made available to visitors free of charge. However, reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website at any time for any reason, with or without notice. SpareTime Global also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services without any prior notice/explanation to protect the interests of SpareTime Global and/or other visitors to the website. SpareTime Global reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the website and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notification.